KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Save yourself the trouble and don't bother working here

Jun 11, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The workers (except the management) are all great. They are the only reason I can't give this place a 1 star rating.

Cons

1. The management sucks. The management is a bunch of men who refuse to take into consideration the needs of their workers. The company encourages feedback on ways to improve, but whenever you provide criticism or suggestions you will find that your written suggestions end up in the trash. 2. There is no advancement, and if you do manage to get any additional jobs you won't be paid extra for it. 3. The customers are all angry, rude, and make you hate yourself while talking to them. Rarely you will get a nice person on the phone, but that is incredibly rare.

5 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Dream jobs do come true!

Aug 19, 2021 - Prepress Operator
    Business Outlook

Pros

PTO, pay, insurance, profit gain bonuses, diversity. The CEO is a great leader by example and isn't intimidating. My team leader and manager are both awesome at communicating and not micromanaging. It feels good to be treated like I matter. The company is growing greatly and the opportunities are endless. Supporting the art world is what we do. It's an amazing feeling!

Cons

I honestly can not think of one thing that I do not like about DIY Media Group.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

It's NOT a good company

Aug 16, 2021 - Printing Press Operator in Pennsauken, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hours are abundant if you want them.

Cons

There is a high amount of nepotism and favortism in this company. Employees are also underpaid. They will hound you to work overtime, too. Often times will ask you to work weekends. If you tell them NO, they'll accept it, but you can tell they get upset by it when you don't. I worked my butt off for this company. There is a huge lack of communication amongst management & employees. I would not recommend this workplace to anyone. They don't even stand by the core values that are posted on the walls as you enter the building. I was bullied into leaving my position. They gave me no other choice but to walk out and leave. A year and a half of my service in the middle of a pandemic no less.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about DIY Media Group.