KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

It's NOT a good company

Aug 16, 2021 - Printing Press Operator in Pennsauken, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hours are abundant if you want them.

Cons

There is a high amount of nepotism and favortism in this company. Employees are also underpaid. They will hound you to work overtime, too. Often times will ask you to work weekends. If you tell them NO, they'll accept it, but you can tell they get upset by it when you don't. I worked my butt off for this company. There is a huge lack of communication amongst management & employees. I would not recommend this workplace to anyone. They don't even stand by the core values that are posted on the walls as you enter the building. I was bullied into leaving my position. They gave me no other choice but to walk out and leave. A year and a half of my service in the middle of a pandemic no less.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Dream jobs do come true!

Aug 19, 2021 - Prepress Operator
    Business Outlook

Pros

PTO, pay, insurance, profit gain bonuses, diversity. The CEO is a great leader by example and isn't intimidating. My team leader and manager are both awesome at communicating and not micromanaging. It feels good to be treated like I matter. The company is growing greatly and the opportunities are endless. Supporting the art world is what we do. It's an amazing feeling!

Cons

I honestly can not think of one thing that I do not like about DIY Media Group.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Current Employee

Used to be a great place to work

Mar 12, 2022 - Replication Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Healthcare and profit sharing and 401k

Cons

DIY Media Group discriminations the older workers. If you get sick with a major illness they find a way to terminate your employment. Older employees are past up for promotions while younger less knowledgeable employees are promoted. When you tell your supervisor about a work related issue you are told it is not your concern

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about DIY Media Group.

DIY Media Group Photos

+ Add Photo
DIY Media Group photo of: Welcome to our headquarters in Pennsauken, NJ!

Have you worked here?