DMC Atlanta - Fantastic Learning and Growth Experience | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for DMC Atlanta

"Fantastic Learning and Growth Experience"

Former Employee - Team Leader in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Team Leader in Atlanta, GA

Pros

I would venture to say the experience working with DMC gave me skills that you simply can't learn sitting in a class room ie. how to read people, how to communicate your point effectively, how to have someone invest in your idea. The team at DMC have a proven track record of effective training, motivating, and incredible work ethic.

Also, this is a place that to succeed, you must put in the work, it only works if you work with the system, and I must say, they have had tremendous success with those who work with it.

One of the biggest assets however, is their leader is a fantastic one at that. Adam has vision, competence, and flexibility, and is eager to share his employees' successes and work with them through their shortcomings, b/c he realizes that their success is his success, and their shortcomings, are his as well. VERY few employers have mastered that art.

Cons

Very tough if you don't do well in a commission based position. However, those who thrive in it do great.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, and remember to constantly instill the good values you teach to your people, that they represent something bigger than themselves, and you will continue to be successful.

DMC Atlanta Response

Aug 22, 2012 – President

Thank you for the kind words. We do our best to make sure our team grows and is satisfied with the working environment!

Other Employee Reviews for DMC Atlanta

"Nice Work Environment"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

Pros

*There is a good opportunity for personal growth. It's even possible that you start your own business within a year.
    *There are no caps on comission. If you work for DirecTV campaign, you get paid per DirecTV account sold (and installed). The more you sell, the more you make.

Cons

*Salary is comission only. There is a base, but if you make less than the base, they will deduct the difference from next week's paycheck.
    *There are no additional benefits such as a healthcare plan or 401k.
    *You need to work on the weekends (for some campaigns such as DirecTV).

"Great place to work if you want to grow and are willing to work for it."

Current Employee - Marketing/Sales/Trainer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Marketing/Sales/Trainer in Atlanta, GA

Pros

I've been working for the company for several months now. Not sure where anyone got the idea that it's door to door sales? They have some people who do b2b sales but no one doing any kid of residential sales.

I'm on the retail program, which is an inside sales & promotions position. I love what I do, make great money (average $700-$900/week with my base plus commission), and have been promoted several times. Management and the people in the office are awesome.

Gas is expensive right now, but is expensive everywhere -- no matter where you work you have to drive there, so I don't see the big deal.

Cons

Benefits could be better. It is hard work so for me that is a pro, but I guess some people would see it as a con.