DMC Atlanta - Fast Paced Environment | Glassdoor

"Fast Paced Environment"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at DMC Atlanta full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There is always something to do, so I'm never bored. And it's not just busy work, it tasks that teach me something and help improve my productivity. The environment is a lot of fun, and it also carries over to outside of work. We also do a lot of volunteer events as well.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say.

Advice to Management

I think they are doing a great job.

Other Employee Reviews for DMC Atlanta

"Not so great."

Former Employee - Account Manager in Dunwoody, GA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Dunwoody, GA

I worked at DMC Atlanta full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Enthusiastic coworkers and upbeat company profile.

Cons

"Marketing" company AKA pyramid. You drive on your dime and get paid nominal amount per "sale". All in all, you'll be bugging folks at WalMart about DirecTV for a mediocre salary.

Advice to Management

None.

"The business skills you learn here will help you forever, no matter where life leads you."

Former Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at DMC Atlanta full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The thing that strikes me the most about DMC is the level to which everyone, Adam included, wants you to succeed. From the comprehensive, hands on sales training, to going out with you on days you have been struggling, there is an immense feeling of family if you put in the time and effort. It has been three years since I last worked there and some of my best friends still work at or manage branches for DMC. The sales acumen and ability to lead people that I gained during my almost two years at DMC help me every day in my current sales position.

Cons

It's not for everybody. If you want a 9-5 where you sit behind a desk and collect a paycheck, this position is not for you...and they tell you that up front. In order to succeed you have to be willing to work hard for yourself and harder for the people around you. But if you are willing to put in the time to become great, this opportunity will allow you to lead an extremely satisfying lifestyle.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. The first phone call I made after landing my current job, which was a better fit for me due to personal circumstances, was to Adam. And I will tell you what I told him...I wouldn't have gotten my job without having first worked for him. He gave me the sales skills I needed for the job and taught me to be a better person in general. Thank you to Adam and to all the members of the management team at DMC. You made my life better!