DMC Atlanta - Great learning experience | Glassdoor

"Great learning experience"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at DMC Atlanta full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working here was the same thing as getting a real world MBA. Not only did I learn how effectively market and sell, I was lucky enough to work directly with Sr. Management in the day to day operations. Because of my experience there I was able to move up to the Midwest to open my own firm.

Cons

This is hard work !
No matter hat level you are at it's exactly where you deserve to be. Your advancement is based 100 % on you.

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing job !!

Mar 16, 2014 – President

Thank you so much for your review of DMC Atlanta! I can't even tell you how much we appreciate someone taking the time to write something POSITIVE! Most of the time, people only take the time to say ... More

Other Employee Reviews for DMC Atlanta

"High quality people in a great company"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at DMC Atlanta full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Been working here a little under six months. Originally just wanted some sales training on my resume, and I'd read they provided that. Since I started I've learned so much more and have gotten a chance to develop and practice my leadership skills. Honestly it's been hard work but I've never felt myself progress this much in such a short period of time. A big part of it is I've been applying myself to... but it's been a lot easier to do that because I've been engaged and having a ton of fun every day. That makes coming into work a lot easier and everything a lot more conducive to learning.

Cons

Well, it's a program designed to develop managers to help expand business for several Fortune 500 clients. So it requires hard work. It's a career, not a job. If you're looking for just "a job", and some people are, then probably this isn't the gig for you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. We're having a blast!

Mar 16, 2014 – President

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your experience here at DMC Atlanta! -AD

"Hard Work Does Pay Off"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at DMC Atlanta full-time (More than a year)

Pros

DMC Atlanta is such a great work environment. I really enjoy coming to work everyday with my friends. Everyone is so supportive and ready to help me if I need it-professionally and personally. My previous employment had promises of a promotion, but I was with them for two years and got passed up by someone they hired outside of the company. I really like the mobility within the company. I get rewarded with the recognition and promotions I deserve here. We got an increase in pay recently too, which is awesome!

Cons

I don't have any cons to list. I really enjoy coming to work everyday and working with motivated individuals.

Advice to Management

Thank you for all your insight and coaching.

Mar 16, 2014 – President

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a positive review of DMC Atlanta! -AD