DMC - DMC is the best place I've ever worked! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for DMC

"DMC is the best place I've ever worked!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at DMC full-time

Pros

DMC is what you make it. If you want it to be awesome, it will be! If you have something to say, there’s always someone there to listen. If there’s something you want to learn, there’s someone there to teach you. We have an awesome roof deck, gym, office dog, fully stocked kitchen, and a heavily used ping pong table. We have tons of office parties and happy hours. We have welcome lunches and out of office parties for new employees. All employees are outfitted in as much swag as they can handle. There’s a mentor program that encourages you to leave the office to have lunch on DMC with a fellow employee just to talk about whatever you want to talk about. There’s offsite all day company meetings where we go have fun all day. We also have an activity fund that can be used by any 5 employees who are hanging out outside of work for any activity (as long as everyone was invited). Overall, it’s an environment where you get to work with your friends but it doesn’t feel like high school and you actually get a lot done!

Cons

Sometimes we travel to client sites that are not so awesome, which only makes coming back to Chicago all the better.

Advice to Management

Mix up the wardrobe!

Other Employee Reviews for DMC

"Great place to work for young professionals."

I worked at DMC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun atmosphere, cool projects, company parties every couple of months, the company is growing quickly. Great collaborative atmosphere. Management is really accessible and listen to developers' suggestions. You'll get responsibility quickly but it is easy to get help from peers and management.

Cons

lack of organized training. Resources can be spread thin at times.

Advice to Management

Focus on training new hires rather than relying on just hiring smart people. Make sure to stick with the culture as the company grows.

2. "Clerical"

Pros

The Hours at DMC were good

Cons

No overtime offered at DMC