DMI - Would definitely recommend! | Glassdoor
  1. "Would definitely recommend!"

Current Contractor - Mobility Engineer in Washington, DC

I have been working at DMI for less than a year

Pros

I recently joined DMI as a Mobility Engineer and my onboarding has been an absolute blast. From day one orientation to right here today at the job site DMI has really made me feel welcomed and optimistic for the future. I have already begun to refer former colleagues and those in school ready to graduate to take a look at our website.

Cons

I have not experienced any cons while working on my current project. I am pleased with my on-boarding and support.

DMI2017-02-16
  1. "A+ Tech Company to work for"

Current Employee - Information Security Specialist in Arlington, VA

I have been working at DMI full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked for different Tech. Establishments, (DMI) stands out to be the most Progressive and A+ Tech. Company . Honesty and Integrity are the prime foundation strength of a Successful Company. The Talent Acquisition Director Casey Gutmann, is the guy that gets the job done. Their Clients and Employees come first. A fantastic place to work for. Good compensation.

Cons

Nothing to report at this time

Continue reading
    DMI2020-01-08

DMI Response

February 13, 2020VP, Global Employee Resources

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to provide insight in to your experience here and we will ensure Your feedback on recruitment is passed along.

Continue reading
  2. "Great Employees - Poor Management"

I worked at DMI full-time for more than a year

Pros

The team I worked with in the fields were fantastic and great hard working consultants

Cons

Management was way more concerned about the bottom line and disnt care for its employees. Not properly focused on growing the team thru strength of team or quality

DMI2020-02-23

Discover more reviews about DMI.