DMI - Great place to work | Glassdoor
  1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Federal Recruiting Manager in Bethesda, MD

I have been working at DMI full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Culture that promotes upward mobility Managers who care about their employees and empowers them to take charge of their career Great benefits Strong leadership on our Federal team Smart and effective operations managers Genuine camaraderie on our Federal team

Cons

Every company has cons but I've found that DMI always does their best to actively address cons and turn them into pros, it's another one of the reasons I love working here!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, it's a pleasure working with you!

DMI2019-07-10
  1. "A+ Tech Company to work for"

Current Employee - Information Security Specialist in Arlington, VA

I have been working at DMI full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked for different Tech. Establishments, (DMI) stands out to be the most Progressive and A+ Tech. Company . Honesty and Integrity are the prime foundation strength of a Successful Company. The Talent Acquisition Director Casey Gutmann, is the guy that gets the job done. Their Clients and Employees come first. A fantastic place to work for. Good compensation.

Cons

Nothing to report at this time

Advice to Management

The management teams are pretty effective.

DMI2020-01-08
  2. "No Direction"

I worked at DMI full-time for more than a year

Pros

Remote work options & Compensation.

Cons

Bait & Switch. Wanted to be an innovative/forward thinking company, but continued to do the same old-school techniques that didn't work previously. Chaotic on boarding process. There was also bad-mouthing behind people's backs from both employees and upper management. Projects that never get off the ground because of mismanaged leads running the projects.

Advice to Management

Be open to new ways of doing things overall. Get on boarding down to a step-by-step process instead of pass the buck. Sales & management may want to base business decisions on numbers & logic and avoid making decisions based on ego. Organize large projects better by appointing a Project Lead that can actually manage projects with multiple people/depts & start including all depts in all aspects of each project instead of piecemealing plans together & expecting complicated solutions to move forward despite the lack of organization.

DMI2020-01-04

Discover more reviews about DMI.