DNN - Lots of great potential | Glassdoor

"Lots of great potential"

I worked at DNN full-time

Pros

I was surrounded by smart, focused and fun people. I would have stayed had I not been offered a leadership opportunity that really moved my career forward.

Cons

I'm really confused by the recent mean spirited reviews by ex-employees and what they hope to gain. If those employees care at all about their friends that are still there then they should not work so hard to destroy their livelihoods. While the CEO is committed he has on occasion let his intenseness prevent him from considering the feelings of others. But, I did find him to be genuinely interested in DNN's success.

Advice to Management

Ignore some of the harsh comments by disgruntled ex-employees, focus upon product innovations and rebuilding the culture.

DNN2016-12-28

Other Employee Reviews

"Great place to start Tech-Sales Career"

Former Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA

I worked at DNN full-time for more than a year

Pros

-CEO is a great person to learn sales from -Chill environment -Very excellent product with a huge following in the Microsoft world -Senior leadership is very nice, they have no attitudes against employees -Excellent comp plan, you can make a lot of money working here (on a new business team of 5-7 people, at least 2-3 are making over $200k annually --- but you have to be patient and work hard the first 8 months)...

Cons

-.NET is not being used as much as it was during the heyday of Microsoft, but nonetheless is still extremely popular (helps you as a salesperson!) -location isn't great, but isn't bad either (depends where you live) -Perks are not great, but the money you can potentially make should allay this

Advice to Management

Rebuild the commercial product in PHP and Scala, you will destroy Wordpress :-)

DNN2016-01-12
  2. "Anonymous"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Mateo, CA

I worked at DNN full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great Work Life Balance, abundant food, open door policy

Cons

Not sure what the cons are.

Advice to Management

Keep up the open door policy

DNN2019-02-26

Discover more reviews about DNN.