DOOR3 - Continued great work from a boutique and talented digital agency. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for DOOR3

"Continued great work from a boutique and talented digital agency."

I have been working at DOOR3 full-time

Pros

Exciting client portfolio and continued attraction of good new clients. Working with people planning, designing and building true digital products (millions of users, real impact). Day to day work with product owners, user experience specialists (from a UI perspective) and engineers. Mapping all that good "tech stuff" back to business and customer impact.

Cons

Things are evolving and changing all the time. And processes by which the job gets done can change accordingly. It requires flexibility and an active engagement with the company, vs. just "doing your job". True of most growth companies. But, not for everyone.

Advice to Management

Retention seems strong. Employee feedback to management seems to be taken seriously. Thanks for listening and the ongoing commitment to making DOOR3 a good place to work.

DOOR3 Response

Jul 16, 2014 – Director of Operations

Dear Employee, Thank you for your feedback. We recognize that everyone who works here has many other choices, and we want to make sure that working at DOOR3 is everyone's top choice. We are... More

Other Employee Reviews for DOOR3

"Terrible tech company"

I have been working at DOOR3 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

My boss but very under utilised by current management team, nor respected or listened to. The current management team are constantly bickering and treating one another with very little respect, vision or trust. I'm amazed the company is still in operation.

Cons

People were frequently being blamed about mistakes, thoughts or ideas that may make things better. HR got fired recently which is a sign of how they think about their people. Work ethic was not client focused, but rather just get done the bear minimum, and make the most margin. Was not paid on time, always nervous of getting paid. Terrible negative culture. Heard from other consultants that they were would often get paid very late like 6 weeks late or longer.

Advice to Management

Get organized, or close the company. Treat your employees as people not slaves. Show some respect for peoples talent and capabilities, its amazing what people can do given the right environment and management. Also the culture here is none existent.

DOOR3 Response

Sep 5, 2013 – CEO

Thanks to the writer for contributing. I would strongly encourage the writer to have an open discussion with me, for several reasons: - This review is dramatically out of line with the views of... More

2. "Small company with lots of potential to grow"

I have been working at DOOR3 part-time

Pros

Great people, open and friendly office that makes communicating with coworkers easy. Diverse mix of development, business and creative. Very little politics.

Cons

Lacking structure due to the small size of the company. Lets just say, the office isn't the greatest environment to work in... not including the people.