Cover image for DXC Technology

Current Employee

Worst company

Dec 18, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

nothing. It is complete useless company now.

Cons

Don't join in this company. I have joined in this company, when its name is csc. They have fired me from job, within 3 months saying that there are no projects for my profile. No job security at all.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good company

Dec 1, 2022 - Programmer Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

good place for work and work balance

Cons

no cons to tell ,

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

A New Hope...

May 6, 2017 - Global Product Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company just born out of a merger of CSC and the old EDS spun off by HPE Seems to be a good match of size and capabilities A lot more business opportunities, a much larger sales and delivery capability Great people in the trenches, smart, talented, experienced Stock price through the roof for three years straight...but options no longer given out to employees Brilliant CTO

Cons

Same CEO as CSC, which means no raises or bonuses, constant cutting (value retention) Drive for more off-shoring, landed resources (Indians brought to America on bogus visa justifications, for six month intervals). Replacing people with software as fast as possible Replacing experienced people with inexperienced people as fast as possible Ridiculous sales goals set by people who have never sold anything in their lives

Continue reading
    380 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about DXC Technology.

DXC Technology Careers

Cover image for DXC Technology

Community and People Impact DXC is working to improve the lives of our employees, and the communities in which we live and work. The DXC...More

DXC Technology Photos

+ Add Photo
    DXC Technology photo of: Mike Salvino, our new president and CEO, met with 300 employees in Richardson, Texas sharing his vision and game plan and answering questions from the team.
    DXC Technology photo of: Colleagues around the world celebrate #IWD
    DXC Technology photo of: Celebrating #IWD with colleagues around the world
    DXC Technology photo of: Celebrating #IWD with colleagues around the world
    DXC Technology photo of: Congratulations to our global teammates for their outstanding work with corporate responsibility and sustainability efforts to make this achievement possible.
    DXC Technology photo of: Congrats to the winners of The North Codes, the second edition of a coding contest for students in Spain. We asked the participants to design a video game using Scratch.
    DXC Technology photo of: DXC Team Espana celebrating #IWD2020.