DaVita - OK for a while | Glassdoor

"OK for a while"

Former Employee - Systems Administrator in Tacoma, WA
Former Employee - Systems Administrator in Tacoma, WA

Pros

Some teams are competently managed and seemed to have good morale.

Cons

Morale varies from team to team and things could go downhill in a hurry. I was reasonably happy with my job until a reorg, afterwards I never really felt upper level management cared about providing quality service to our customers.

Advice to Management

Hire management who know and live the core values. I'm not sure too many can even spell "integrity".

Other Employee Reviews for DaVita

"Very dissatisfied with company and treatment of employees!"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Baltimore, MD

Pros

The patients are what made me come to work only!

Cons

Hours you are expected to work, lack of communication, unrealistic expectations, unsafe enviroment, company concerned with bottom line and how we can squeeze the last penny out of everything.

Advice to Management

Work the clinics for a week every couple of months to see what the company is really about, the patients and their care which is what is done there not sitting in your office making decisions on things that you only know about in theory. The rules and policies passed down to the people who actually carry them out are not grounded in reality! All looks good on paper but try living it day to day almost all of your policies force the sraff to make adjustments to keep up with the expectations of the FA's who breeze on and off the floor. Get it together, the good employees are running because no one wants to put their license in harms way for a company who would throw you to the wolves.

"rewarding"

Current Employee - Dialysis Technician in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Dialysis Technician in Chicago, IL

Pros

Helping someone make it thru another day, sometime we are all our patients have to look forward to,they make my day and they don't even know it

Cons

the control managers have on your pay rate when transferring from one state to another, having to prove your self all over again

Advice to Management

The initial push is great its the follow up ,red tape and trust that's needed to develop an awesome team