DaVita - So far I'm very impressed and feel very lucky to have gotten hired here! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for DaVita

"So far I'm very impressed and feel very lucky to have gotten hired here!"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Houston, TX

I have been working at DaVita full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Bonuses available, competition among divisions is fun, training for nurses new to dialysis is exceptional and much less intimidating than I thought, best bosses I've ever had who seem more than willing to spend money on staff development

Cons

A long time to get through the recruiting process and don't seem to hire some very good nurses. A lot of very qualified people seem to drop through the recruiting cracks that really want to work at Davita.

Advice to Management

Refine the hiring process and do more hiring events to locate nurses with more personality!

Other Employee Reviews for DaVita

1. "Great Company, Great Bennies, and a fun place to work"

Current Employee - Biomedical Equipment Technician in Kingsland, GA
    Current Employee - Biomedical Equipment Technician in Kingsland, GA

I have been working at DaVita full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Fantastic Team atmosphere, above average pay for all specialties

Cons

Top heavy in support and technical areas, but with a little hard work, options are available if you are willing to relocate

2. "Best Biggest Small Community the world has ever seen!"

Current Employee - Facility Administrator RN in Flint, MI
    Current Employee - Facility Administrator RN in Flint, MI

I have been working at DaVita full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Culture of the company is like no other company in the world - One for all & all for one, Endless career avenues to pursue, direct link from grass roots roles to corporate process changes, most sincere senior level directors that are humble and gracious to have the opportunity to lead, Fortune 500 company, Mayor that is #11 on most influential people in Healthcare...the list of Pros could take me all day to write

Cons

Early mornings for clinical staff due to the nature of the business, DaVita encourages our patients to either return to work after they begin treatment or continue working, which means early shifts or late shifts for working patients leads to early/late days for teammates.

Advice to Management

Continue to do what you are doing - it is what has made us the greatest dialysis company the world has ever seen, and it will be what makes DaVita Healthcare Partners the greatest healthcare organization the world has ever seen!