DaVita - Koolaide | Glassdoor

"Koolaide"

Former Employee - Manager in Denver, CO
Former Employee - Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at DaVita full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Training opportunities, special projects, mentoring

Cons

Endless initiatives, favoritism, push for using graduates from top tier MBA programs in cushy corpirate positions, low salaries, expensive benefits, no voice for field teammates.

Advice to Management

Really listen to teammates. Management is stretched so thin that they are ineffective or at worst, not suited to the position. Stop favoritism among Directors and abuse of their power. Exit interview every teammate.

Other Employee Reviews for DaVita

"Room to breath and room to grow"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Denver, CO

I have been working at DaVita full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am treated with respect and my opinion matters. Assignments are passed down, explained and then I dig in. If I need clarification someone is always happy to help. I love that they trust I am doing my job and don't micro manage. All positions have room to grow as long as you are pro-active in developing yourself.

Cons

Not a good position for people with no personal drive or need guidance.

Advice to Management

Continue to work on streamlining the process so everyone is doing the same thing.

2. "Won't drink the Koolaide"

Current Employee - Floor Staff
    Current Employee - Floor Staff

I have been working at DaVita full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Patient care, working within a team, benefits are decent, job advancement w/in the company. I am content within my position with-in the company. If I had started with this company in my 30's I would have taken advantage of all this company offered in the way of schooling, training etc. If you drink the kooladie, do the work, forget you have a person life, you'll get promoted.

Cons

I have been with the company along time. I have seen good and not so good. When "they" are in the patient care #1 mode you couldn't ask for a better place to work. When in the penny pinching mode they are UGLY to work for. They suggest you to cut corners on the floors, they cut staff and hours yet expect the same amount of quality/quality work. Can't get straight answers from management @raises/salaries. Better ride a bike cause the company CEO makes his salary riding his bike all over the world and expects "teammates" do the same with him but on your own dime. If you can afford it, its a way to be seen with the big guys and get promoted.

Advice to Management

Keeping productive management FA's and up, and get rid of the bad apples.