Dallas Employment Services - Great people to work for | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Dallas Employment Services

"Great people to work for"

Former Contractor - Temp in Dallas, TX
Former Contractor - Temp in Dallas, TX

I worked at Dallas Employment Services as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

They are a well established staffing agency with a great reputation and I can see why. They go the extra mile to meet with and interview each candidate as opposed to other agencies who might just call you over the phone. I also liked the fact that they took my picture and added it to their profile of me. Having the reputation they have, they can place you with some of the best companies to work for in Dallas.

Cons

The pay for temp jobs could be a little higher.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

Other Employee Reviews for Dallas Employment Services

"They are great at helping you find a job and are very friendly on the phone"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Dallas Employment Services as an intern

Pros

They will give critical and honest feedback regarding your resume

Cons

They are great at screening job candidates but the same may not be true about screening the hiring companies. At least in my situation, that was case

Advice to Management

You guys are great and a pleasure to work with. The only advice I could give is before you take the word of the hiring company as to how one of your recommendations for a new hire is working out; please get the full input so you will have a clear picture regarding the actual events. Job seekers that are serious about their career have as much if not more to lose just like the company who is looking to fill a vacancy.

2. "UNRESPONSIVE RECRUITERS!"

Current Contractor - Executive Assistant
    Current Contractor - Executive Assistant

I have been working at Dallas Employment Services as a contractor

Pros

Nothing Pro about this company!

Cons

Recruiter has been very unresponsive to emails on multiple ocassions. As a result I called the COO and left her a message to the effect. Asked the COO to return my call. She Never did. (If it starts at the top, How could I expect anything more from my recruiter when thier leadership are also flakes?) Once I was finally able to connect with my recruiter she was prompt to remind me that I called her boss on her. She said "email me me a list of the jobs you want to be submited for." I doubt she ever submitted me to any. Perhaps as retaliation for me call to the COO. The recruiter in question was horrible!

Advice to Management

First off keep in my mind that your candidates are also your clients. Treat them fairly and just. Be RESPONSIVE!!!! Remember that you dealing with people's livelihood. Lastly, CLEAN HOUSE! I wonder if Kay Eubanks knows her current staff members are difficult, uncooperative and unresponsive.

Lastly, LEADERSHIP TEAM! Please