Dan Ryan Builders - DRB has given me the opportunity to contribute my knowledge as well as gain knowledge in the home building industry. | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for Dan Ryan Builders

"DRB has given me the opportunity to contribute my knowledge as well as gain knowledge in the home building industry."

Pros

Great work environment
Management cares about each of the employees and pushes them to keep improving
Company trips
Employee moral is always high
Dan Ryan is still involved in all aspects of the company and knows all employees by name. Rare for a company this size.

Cons

Due to being a privately held company, salaries are lower than most comparable jobs at public companies. It is still worth working at Dan Ryan Builders.

Advice to Management

Get rid of all employee's that are not "A" players and this company will continue grow ever larger.
Keep offering incentives to all employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Dan Ryan Builders

1. "A solid company with values."

Current Employee - Corporate Office Coordinator in Frederick, MD
    Current Employee - Corporate Office Coordinator in Frederick, MD

I have been working at Dan Ryan Builders full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Coming from a company that cared only about their profits, and not their employees, it has been a very refreshing experience. I am a firm believer in taking care of ones employees and they will in turn take care of you. Working at Dan Ryan Builders has been like working with a very large family. From the Executives on down the line, the people are friendly, professional and truly care about a job well done. The benefits, profit sharing, and bonuses have been fantastic. I wish I had found this company years ago. I plan to make DRB my place of retirement.

Cons

I honestly have no cons to list. My experience has been very positive.

Advice to Management

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to become a member of the family. Keep up the good work.

2. "Production Coordinator"

Current Employee - Production Coordinator in Frederick, MD
    Current Employee - Production Coordinator in Frederick, MD

I have been working at Dan Ryan Builders full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working for Dan Ryan Builders has been such a rewarding experience. From day one I was welcomed with open arms into the DRB family. Here at Dan Ryan Builders we put the employee first. Management understands that motivated employees are key to running a successful company. Dan Ryan Builders continually provides opportunities for its employee growth and advancement. They provide opportunities to to give back to the surrounding community, tuition reimbursement and top-notch training program. Working for Dan Ryan Builders has been one of the best decisions in my life. I love the competitive, fun-loving atmosphere here at DRB! Dan Ryan Builders is continuously looking to for talented individuals to join our family, we look forward to seeing your resume soon!

Cons

I cant think of any reason I would not want to be a part of the DRB team!

Advice to Management

Keep providing the DRB team opportunities to grow!