Danaher - would go back one day | Glassdoor

"would go back one day"

Pros

challenging at work, enjoyed.
Lots opportunity to be involved in different tasks.

Cons

high pressure, management team change

Advice to Management

management move too frequently sometimes.

Other Employee Reviews for Danaher

"For me, it was misery"

Pros

Good benefits, I will admit that. They are willing to invest in employee education.

Cons

It is a very fast paced, very corporate environment. It is one of the worst places I have ever worked. There is no such thing as a work life balance, and the management has no tolerance for such nonsense. I hope to never hear "best team wins", or "5-S your area" or any other acronym from the Toyota business model - or I will puke. There, I just did it thinking about it.

Advice to Management

Stop with all of the negative feedback and endless meetings. I never got anywhere with a manager because he (always male) never wanted to hear a thing I had to say. Oh, and how about hiring a woman into management one day, and not at a lower rate than a comparable male employee would make? I was stunned to learn the person I replaced made 37% more than I did, with considerably less experience. The difference, other than my increase in experience and leadership? I am a woman.

"Only apply in desperation"

Pros

Exposure to complex financial transactions and work across various disciplines, although this is more of a requirement than an opportunity.

Cons

Senior management is completely oblivious to the day to day functioning of the departments. There is very little exchange of ideas up the management chain. There is absolutely no work-life balance. Management has either no time or desire to help advance the careers of the staff. It's like prison without the meals.