Danaher - Kaizen is the way of life | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Danaher

"Kaizen is the way of life"

Current Employee - Manager in Orange, CA
Current Employee - Manager in Orange, CA

I have been working at Danaher full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

continuous changes and process oriented

Cons

continual cost cutting measures with head count reductions happening for the past 3 years. All happening in December.

Advice to Management

Needs to communicate more effectively.
Internal memo congratulated and thanked the teams for making Q2 a success. We made the numbers for Wall Street and received our Bonus. The next line said that we should expect cost cutting measures in Q3 and Q4 (i.e. head count reductions)

Other Employee Reviews for Danaher

"Great for stock owners, bad for career"

Former Employee - Network Engineer in Everett, WA
    Former Employee - Network Engineer in Everett, WA

I worked at Danaher full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Very smart peers. I worked with inventors and geniuses on a daily basis. I don't mean people who pretend to know alot, I am referring to people that have something to do with the invention of the Internet....that kind of smart. I miss this the most. At my current job, I'm the mentor. This is not a good thing.

Cons

-Cheap base pay. Bottom of the ladder in the industry from a pay standpoint. They offered a very nice bump in pay when I turned in my resignation but it didn't come close to the new job offer.
    -won't loosen purse strings and update infrastructure.
    -too many managers.

Advice to Management

Keep my stock steady.

"Danaher has no plans for your future if your not in management position after the aquisition..."

Former Employee - Quality Engineer in Wood Dale, IL
    Former Employee - Quality Engineer in Wood Dale, IL

I worked at Danaher full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

If you like other people and departments taking credit for what you have accomplished, then Danaher is your kind of place. New bosses about every year or so. They get fired and you have a new boss to train! Fun!

Cons

Danaher is as shallow as an empty aquarium. Management has bonuses for their rudder and a map (DBS) to navigate a very small boat. Not everyone can get into this small boat and therefore most will perish to the un-employment line... Top-graded (fired) with-out any life preserver.

Individuals thinking about Danaher beware! Don't waste your experience or degree on Danaher. It is an inquisitional company and does not have time for your career! Please research beyond SEC filings’.

Advice to Management

None! You know everthing for now but most of you will be top-graded! Ha!