Danaher - Intense | Glassdoor

"Intense"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Pros

Learning opportunities in an intnse bottom line fixated company

Cons

The culure is maximizing Op Inc everything else is secondary. Associates are a liability and a tool.

Other Employee Reviews for Danaher

"This is the worst company I have ever worked for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Pros

I have met some good people here who I know I will have lasting friendships with. I have had the opportunity to acquire experience in a number of different aspects of my field and, in doing so, have gained very valuable insight to the kind of company and department in which I want to grow old and eventually retire from.....

Cons

....and Danaher ain't it. I have not even reached the two year mark of employment with this place and am already looking for a new job. My department is so stretched to the bare bones minimum and we are so overwhelmed with the volume of our workload, that we are having trouble focusing on what our priorities are and it is often the case where tasks and deadlines fall off our plates because our plates are way too full. In spite of this, there are no plans to add headcount. The leadership within our department is nonexistant. Yes, there is a manager, directors and a VP....yet no leadership and no one with a business plan to address the needs of the department.

Advice to Management

Good employees are difficult to come by. You comment and wonder why retention is so low. Stop viewing us as expendable livestock! Yes your bottom line is important, but more important are the little people who help you acheive it. You can only take Lean Manufacturing so far before you're employees start looking elsewhere for a company who values them.

"Very hard work"

Current Employee - Director in Everett, WA
    Current Employee - Director in Everett, WA

Pros

Employees are provided opportunities to learn.

Cons

Internal candidates are often promoted, but with little monetary gain.

Advice to Management

Innovation is stiffled by the arrogance of the senior management