Dannon - An exciting and supportive environment. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Dannon

"An exciting and supportive environment."

Former Employee - Operations Manager in White Plains, NY
Former Employee - Operations Manager in White Plains, NY

I worked at Dannon full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A great corporate culture where your voice will be heard. Focused and driven management.

Cons

If you aren't success driven you may be left behind and discarded rather quickly. The pay is good, but you will work hard for it.

Other Employee Reviews for Dannon

"Opportunity for growth, but no training.."

Current Contractor - Category Analyst in Irvine, CA
    Current Contractor - Category Analyst in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Dannon as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Company is constantly changing which means there is typically opportunity to grow.

Cons

Do not develop talent internally. Tend to poach talent from other companies, but do not support you/them once they are onboard..

Advice to Management

Spend a little money on developing your talent. Doing so will pay dividends in the long run.

"The below review with the glowing accolades is obviously written by one of those in the "in crowd.""

Current Employee - Marketing Department in White Plains, NY
    Current Employee - Marketing Department in White Plains, NY

I have been working at Dannon full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There is a lot of talent within the walls of Dannon.

Cons

High Management is very poor in most areas - communication, people skills, time management and following through on their initiatives in order to teach others.

Advice to Management

You spent a fortune with a Leadership initiative and yet, the results remain rather disappointing. Few of your former Management Team members say hello to me when I pass them in the hallways and greet them with a nod or good morning - and despite working with one of them repeatedly for three years, he still does not know my name. That's even after the fueling at the leadership function you had. AFTER. I know this is banal and basic but there is obviously a "have" and "have not" division here at Dannon. If you are worth knowing, you are treated respectfully. If you are middle management and lower, you do not matter. The costly leadership agenda management was given last month was empowering to many but was not fulfilled once back in the Dannon office. In fact, when I asked many how it went? Responses were sheepish and did not reveal what it was they were hoping to train and instill upon the rest of us at Dannon. YOU are leaders? ACT and FOLLOW UP. No more CODE lingo just do it already! Life coaches should not be training you to act responABLE - you should be a natural at it if you are indeed the leader you are portraying yourself to be.
    Also, management needs to stop booking multiple meetings at the same time and focus better on what is more important. I waited over half of a day for my appointment because someone was juggling his day to accommodate everyone else. That person is high management and needs to take control of his day because it really does trickle down. Great leaders are prompt and able to manage their time well.