Darigold - Decades of hard work and dedication to the success of this company rewarded by a slap in the face. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Darigold

"Decades of hard work and dedication to the success of this company rewarded by a slap in the face."

Current Employee - Production
Current Employee - Production

I have been working at Darigold full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Produce and provide high quality dairy products. Wages and benefits allowed for raising my children (barely). Beautiful corporate office for the good ole boys. Wish they would do the same for the production facilities. They would be much more efficient.

Cons

Company is top heavy, eating way to much of the hard working farmers profits. Now they're trying to replace a thousand years of dairy experience with poverty level workers. They tell the farmers that they'll make more profits that way. I don't think so.

Advice to Management

Show some patriotism and stop the war on the working class.

Other Employee Reviews for Darigold

"What a waste"

I worked at Darigold full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

401k match is very good and free milk in the kitchen is nice

Cons

I have worked there more than 10 years and now i am gone. It is a very depressing place. No one talks to each other.....people are scared they will get fired. I got high blood pressure from working there. My #1 recommendation is if you are considering working at Darigold, stop and move on or else you will be sorry. I wasted my life there, don't make the same mistake!!!

Advice to Management

The financial leadership needs to change!

"Very rewarding journey"

I have been working at Darigold full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

A great company with a great heritage. If you thrive in an atmosphere that accepts change, is open to new ideas, appreciates and rewards professional growth, then this could be a good place for you to excel. Poor performers are being slowly weeded out so more opportunities are opening up.

Cons

Need to be patient while this company grows. Some people are having a hard time with the changes but there are fewer and fewer as time goes on. If you are one of these people, please get out of the way.

Advice to Management

Keep building your "team". Improve ways to provide simple recognition for those who are "on the bus" and moving foward. Stay in touch with the negative postings on this site so you can fine tune but dont allow the less fortunate to change your course.