KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Tried and True

Oct 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It’s easy working for such a well-established company that already has everything figured out All necessary systems and processes are in place, you just have to follow them Job roles are clearly outlined and nothing is expected outside of one’s given job description Career paths are laid out for those who are willing to put in the time and effort to move up. Management sticks with what they know, so every day is consistent and fairly predictable.

Cons

1. Things aren’t constantly changing day to day – that’s not a con for me, but it’s worth adding to this review so that anyone looking for that kind of environment will know this isn’t it.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Good company

Dec 6, 2021 - Production Supervisor in Lynden, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of time off Good benefits

Cons

12hr shifts QA department not supportive Union workforce

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Exactly what they claim to be

Sep 8, 2021 - Lab Tech in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

My expectations were very high going into this. The person who interviewed me completely sold me on everything from the culture to the product, so I would say that I was geared for disappointment… but it never came! The biggest shock was actually just that Darigold is EXACTLY what they claim to be: a modern, community-minded company that is striving to provide high quality dairy products to consumers. The work environment is one of the best I’ve ever personally experienced. My colleagues are wonderful people who regularly go above and beyond for one another. The mentality here leans much more strongly towards collaboration than individualism. We each have our own responsibilities and roles and take pride in our work, but we also know that it’s just a component of a larger whole. I think that’s what really makes the difference here: every single person in the office cares more about the end result and what we accomplish collectively than singling themselves out to be the “brightest shining star in the sky”. I’ve worked in offices before with people like that and it’s toxic. So yeah, I would have to chock it up to the people and the culture that management has created here as to why this is such a wonderful company to work for.

Cons

I don’t think of it as there being any cons, but rather just areas of improvement for the company to work on in the future, such as keeping up with demand and hiring more people, but also being more picky about who’s getting hired on to find the best fit for each job, etc. Little things like that.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Darigold.