Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

I love it here.

Jan 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I absolutely love it here. I’ve read the other reviews and can see where some of them are coming from (others are just absolutely outrageous and clearly written by disgruntled ex-employees who were NOT a good fit), but I’ve had nothing but good experiences since I started with the company. It’s a different approach to work, but it suits me and I’ve never felt more accomplished.

Cons

Take all the cons on here with a grain of salt. Everyone has their own perspective and their own biases. Make sure you get a clear picture of everyone’s experience before you jump to conclusions.

Continue reading

Darigold Response

Wonderful to hear! Thank you for your kind review of your time so far with us. We are thrilled your role with us has provided you a sense of accomplishment and appreciate your hard work. Always great to hear about the positive work experiences of our employees and any ways we can continuously improve. -HR Team

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

My experience was spectacular

May 15, 2022 - Staff in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free, high-quality dairy products whenever you want. It’s delicious and helps keep down the grocery budget. Also, the people I worked with were absolutely wonderful. My coworkers and I got along like peanut butter and jelly.

Cons

I had other career goals in mind, and after working here for a couple of years I felt it was time to finally pursue them.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Darigold offers corporate benefits sans the usual downsides

May 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Darigold is what every company should aspire to be. Darigold has a warm, upbeat atmosphere, and leadership is concerned for our well-being. I have never ONCE felt like I was just a number. I honestly prefer it to the small businesses I’ve worked for in the past because it’s much more organized, and they have the recourses to actually take good care of us.

Cons

The one and only criticism I have is that coordinating to take time off was more of a chore than it should’ve been.

Darigold Response

Thank you for your kind review. We are ecstatic to hear you enjoyed your time at Darigold and the working culture we have. We are disappointed to hear about your negative experience trying to get time off. We are always looking to improve so we appreciate your feedback. -The HR Team

Discover more reviews about Darigold.