Data Computer Corp of America - Get some mid-level mangers who communicate better. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Data Computer Corp of America

"Get some mid-level mangers who communicate better."

Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Baltimore, MD

Pros

Small company with caring upper management.

Cons

Little to no feedback from supervisor. Not kept informed of company/contract plans.

Advice to Management

Give better employee recognition.

Other Employee Reviews for Data Computer Corp of America

1. "Systems Engineer"

Current Employee - Systems Engineer
    Current Employee - Systems Engineer

I have been working at Data Computer Corp of America full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

DCCA is a great place to work! For starters, the management team has created a culture free of discrimination. The team that I interact with come from a wide array of the American population. Being a small Veteran owned company, the leaders of the company have a unique combination of compassion coupled with disciplined work ethic that promotes bringing out the best in me. The team that they have hired are distinguished in their fields and I find us all working in the highest performing degree possible in each of our work activities. The work is in leading edge technologies and all inputs from the engineering team are accepted and evaluated. The company has good procedures and processes that are documented and implemented. It is important to see a company that uses the policies that it publishes. The experience level of the team is incredible. I have met the president in person. How many employees can say that who work in high technology fields? He was interested in our team and me as individuals and was intimately engaged and aware of our stage in the contract. Our Vice President has been onsite several times and engages personally in our Design and program management reviews. That level of senior management engagement is refreshing, especially after a 31 year career in IT and Engineering, where I feel I have a decade or more of engineering expertise remaining in my career. The younger members of the team are equally enthusiastic and bring a wealth of expertise to the program. A very great place to work. I enjoy coming to work and the people that I work with.

Cons

I do not have any Cons to report at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep the personal and technical communication going that you have started. Stay engaged in the employees and programs that you have.

2. "Professional and personable with an attention to detail."

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Data Computer Corp of America as a contractor

Pros

I've found my point-of-contacts at DCCA to be engaged and detailed-oriented to my personal talents and experience. My initial engagement with the DCCA recruiter was professional and efficient and I felt at-ease with the exchange of information. Submitted concerns and/or questions concerning the hiring process were always returned within a reasonable period of time.

Cons

At the time of this review, I have interviewed and am on-board as a perspective-contractor for DCCA seeking a position. I have not started to work as an official employee.

Advice to Management

Just keep doing what you are doing. Overall, I was left with the impression that the people of DCCA were individuals that held my best-interests as a priority.