Data Dimensions - This is the worst experience I've ever had with an employer. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Data Dimensions

"This is the worst experience I've ever had with an employer."

Current Employee - Home Worker in Janesville, WI
Current Employee - Home Worker in Janesville, WI

I have been working at Data Dimensions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work at home positions, schedule flexibility.

Cons

Their website says they offer paid holidays and "generous" paid vacation time, but they didn't tell me until I'd gone through testing, 2 interviews, and was in orientation that it doesn't apply to home workers. We (there were 11 other people hired in my group) were told there were 2 weeks of inhouse training at $9/hour and then a piece rate after that when you start working at home. At the end of the 2-week training we were told the $9/hour was at least 3 more months. I was hired for 40 hours a week and only averaged 20 hours of work because the work wasn't there. Management kept telling us "it's a new client, the work is coming, it's coming," but after 3 months I went back to my old job full-time and stayed on at Data Dimensions part-time with a 4-hour-per-day commitment. On the few occasions there was a large amount of work, part-time workers would get last minute emails saying we were "required" to work extra hours. Funny how I was required to work extra when they needed it, but they weren't "required" to give me the number of hours they'd hired me for. Lastly we were sent a several page email around the time of the presidental election suggesting we vote for the candidate who would tax the owner the least. I was very hard to feel sympathetic for the wealthy owner crying about needing more money when I was putting groceries on a credit card because his company couldn't give me, or any of the other people hired in my group, the hours we'd been promised when hired.

Advice to Management

Get a conscience.

Other Employee Reviews for Data Dimensions