DataFile Technologies - Growing company with amazing opportunities | Glassdoor

"Growing company with amazing opportunities"

Current Employee - CSM

I have been working at DataFile Technologies full-time

Pros

The company is growing and growing and growing. I started in an entry level position and was promoted within 6 month. I've always wanted to supervise and receive the support and training to be successful. DFT has a training department that will help you with literally skill set. My director and "C" are super supportive and care.

Cons

Fast pace which can be stressful but the management is very supportive.

Advice to Management

Slow down a little.

DataFile Technologies2019-03-26

DataFile Technologies Response

March 28, 2019Director of Human Resources

Thank you for the great feedback. We love to hear when things are going well and are always open to suggestions around work related improvements.

1. "Great Environment! Great People! Opportunities Everywhere!"

Current Employee - Other in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at DataFile Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly co-workers from top to bottom. Fun events. Flexible schedule. Good training. Great pay. Open door policy to all management and executives. Best work environment I've ever been in.

Cons

I'm sure there's something, but I can't think of anything specific. I mean, no company is perfect for everyone, but most adults who have been in the workforce understand that.

Advice to Management

Thanks for the opportunities. Keep that door open and being real and transparent with your people. It creates loyalty in those that "get it" and our clients can feel that energy and satisfaction.

DataFile Technologies2019-08-23
  2. "Great Leaders and Folks in this group"

Former Employee - Technology Coordinator

I worked at DataFile Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

I directly worked for Shawn Whitcomb at this organization and I absolutely enjoyed every moment of my time spent here. The training and real-world experience are invaluable to me and I could never put a price on this brand of unwaivering leadership. Thank you, Shawn, the entire C-suite, and committed employees, for enabling the organization to succeed. Sometimes leadership means making tough decisions that no other person...

Cons

There will always be downsides to working at any organization but this is a matter of perspective and opinion of the individual contributor. My advice to anyone looking for cons at any Business is to change your mindset and start to look for more positive aspects to focus on.

DataFile Technologies2019-08-16

Discover more reviews about DataFile Technologies.