DataFile Technologies - Bad Reviews Speak for Themselves. | Glassdoor

"Bad Reviews Speak for Themselves."

Current Employee - EFile Representative

I have been working at DataFile Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

"Working from home"-- Because let's be honest, we all feel like someone is right there with us even in our own house.

Cons

SO many. Where do I even begin? Lack of communication. Either no one knows what's going on or you get told 5 different things from 3 different people. Micromanagment is unreal. Each team is treated differently and has different expectations, which is absurd. The turnover rate is unreal because management has NO clue how to speak to their employees. You ask questions and you get treated like you are stupid. They will... BLATANTLY lie to you. Do not trust them. Do not apply with this company. Go somewhere where you will be valued as an employee.

Advice to Management

Start over. CARE and LISTEN to your employees. Stop making them feel scared to come to you and stop making them feel like nothing will ever change. The only reason most E-File reps who have been there for over 3-4 years are still there is literally because they can work from home.

DataFile Technologies2019-08-01

"Great Environment! Great People! Opportunities Everywhere!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at DataFile Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly co-workers from top to bottom. Fun events. Flexible schedule. Good training. Great pay. Open door policy to all management and executives. Best work environment I've ever been in.

Cons

I'm sure there's something, but I can't think of anything specific. I mean, no company is perfect for everyone, but most adults who have been in the workforce understand that.

Advice to Management

Thanks for the opportunities. Keep that door open and being real and transparent with your people. It creates loyalty in those that "get it" and our clients can feel that energy and satisfaction.

DataFile Technologies2019-08-23
  2. "Account service representative"

Former Employee - Account Service Representative in Shawnee, KS

I worked at DataFile Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working from home, the work was not hard.

Cons

The company was a huge disappointment. Their business practice is horrible and very inconsistent. They are not transparent with their employees. I left my position here earlier this year because I did not feel valued and was tired of being threatened to be fired every week for 2 months. Their personal improvement plan consists of them sending you a long email with all of your mistakes without any constructive... criticism or advice. Every day was anxiety inducing because you didnt know how you would be belittled next. I spent 3 months in training only to come home to hostile, micromanaging managers down your neck virtually. I gave them another chance when they brought me back as a temp and was let go again with two days notice because they were "caught up" on work. Still shocked they would go that low.

Advice to Management

You are continually running good, hard working employees off. Stop mass hiring people only to make them quit or be fired for no reason. The work is not hard, how we are managed is unbearable.

DataFile Technologies2019-11-13

Discover more reviews about DataFile Technologies.