DataFile Technologies - Great Environment! Great People! Opportunities Everywhere! | Glassdoor

"Great Environment! Great People! Opportunities Everywhere!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at DataFile Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly co-workers from top to bottom. Fun events. Flexible schedule. Good training. Great pay. Open door policy to all management and executives. Best work environment I've ever been in.

Cons

I'm sure there's something, but I can't think of anything specific. I mean, no company is perfect for everyone, but most adults who have been in the workforce understand that.

Advice to Management

Thanks for the opportunities. Keep that door open and being real and transparent with your people. It creates loyalty in those that "get it" and our clients can feel that energy and satisfaction.

DataFile Technologies2019-08-23

September 11, 2019Director of Human Resources

DataFile appreciates your review and is thrilled to hear that you are satisfied in our work environment. We know we are not perfect but we are working on continuous improvements. Thanks again!

"Good Growing Company"

Current Employee - Technology Engineer II in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at DataFile Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

I can only speak on the IT department as that is the department that I was a part of. The IT Director is really nice and knowledgeable. He is willing to help you in your career at DataFile as well as your career looking forward. The IT team is a group that works really hard and has a lot of knowledge they are willing to share. If you are new to IT and looking for a good company to get your foot in the door and gain... a lot of experience with VM's and internal IT Support I highly recommend joining their team. Since it is a relatively new company you will be able to get involved with IT issues at the desktop level that wouldn't be an issue you would normally get to handle at a larger type company allowing you to gain more experience. The leader of the Desktop Support Team is really nice and a very hard worker. She will help you get your feet wet and answer any and every question you could have in regards to solving issues at the company. You won't have a question that she won't be able to answer and she will help ease that initial feeling of being overwhelmed at a new company. I can’t speak on the negative reviews as it hasn’t been my experience at DFT. I have found everyone to be very nice and welcoming and as I haven’t worked for those departments it would be unfair of me to speak on those reviews. My experience at DFT has been a good experience and I personally would recommend working at DFT if you understand that with any new company experiences growing pains. With DFT being a growing company there is no shortage of opportunities as long as you are willing to show initiative and work hard. I wouldn’t let the reviews push you away from looking at the company, I think if you have a look for yourself you will find it a great place to work with great people.

Cons

With the recent move I have found some employees have longer drives, however the move was closer to me so it wasn't bad.

DataFile Technologies2019-09-10

September 11, 2019Director of Human Resources

Great to hear that the IT department is a fun and friendly place to work and learn new skills! Thank you for your comments and we appreciate both positive and constructive feedback.

"Great Leaders and Folks in this group"

Former Employee - Technology Coordinator

I worked at DataFile Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

I directly worked for Shawn Whitcomb at this organization and I absolutely enjoyed every moment of my time spent here. The training and real-world experience are invaluable to me and I could never put a price on this brand of unwaivering leadership. Thank you, Shawn, the entire C-suite, and committed employees, for enabling the organization to succeed. Sometimes leadership means making tough decisions that no other... person is responsible for and this kind of seasoned technology leader is exactly who DataFile needs in 2019 & beyond. Thank you Shawn and the entire C-suite for your timeless leadership.

Cons

There will always be downsides to working at any organization but this is a matter of perspective and opinion of the individual contributor. My advice to anyone looking for cons at any Business is to change your mindset and start to look for more positive aspects to focus on.

DataFile Technologies2019-08-16

September 11, 2019Director of Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback and we are pleased to know that you had a positive experience. Best wishes to you in your new endeavors.

Discover more reviews about DataFile Technologies.