DataSphere Technologies - Love it!!! | Glassdoor

"Love it!!!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at DataSphere Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work life balance, awesome training program,uncapped commission, positive and fun work environment,holidays off, really nice co workers

Cons

Really the only thing I can think of is during training they teach you a specific way of doing things and then you go out on the floor and you hear people who are really successful making sales doing the opposite of what they taught you in training. Slightly inconsistent.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good vibes and positve attitudes.

Other Employee Reviews for DataSphere Technologies

"Growing Company"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at DataSphere Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Casual, fun environment, good earning potential, time off benefits, work hard play hard mentality, good training program, and there is potential to have a raise within the first 5 months of employment. They promote within the company.

Cons

Can be high stress, if you don't meet goal.. don't expect anything but base salary (which isnt huge... and you are actually considered hourly.) Product itself still needs some work, but they are making improvements slowly.

Advice to Management

Train your managers a little better, and give them more support in order for their teams to succeed.

"Do not work for this company"

Former Employee - Ad Creation Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Ad Creation Manager in Bellevue, WA

I worked at DataSphere Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

My co-workers are great! I don't think I would survive this place without them. We are all in the same boat with how much we dislike this place.

Cons

Where do I begin. The management is terrible and I would take the high scores on this site with a grain of salt. It is all about who the favorites are of upper management. How the raises work do not make any sense. If you are the number one performer for several quarters and make less than someone who has been with the company for one quarter, please tell me how that makes any sense??? I would not recommend this company to anyone. The turn over rate is really high and it is obvious they don't care about employees that bring value to their business.

Advice to Management

Consider teaching the department heads leadership skills

DataSphere Technologies Response

Jul 14, 2014 – HR

Thank you for the feedback. We’re disappointed to hear that your experience was not positive. We pride ourselves on rewarding employees with merit and bonuses based on individual performance. We ... More