Datacraft Asia - Stressful at times | Glassdoor

"Stressful at times"

Pros

Have a broad technologies to learn from, able to pick up a lot of new skills.

Cons

Long working hours and ad hoc working hours. Too many technologies to cope with. Might be an distraction if want to focus on specific range of technologies.

Advice to Management

Walk the talk, train people base on their strength.

Other Employee Reviews for Datacraft Asia

1. "Better pay but..."

Former Employee - Insite Engineer
    Former Employee - Insite Engineer

Pros

Salary standard is higher than similar jobs in Singapore and health benefits are pretty good for local hires. There's no limit for medical bill claims at Datacraft (as long as they're for GP treatments) while big names such as Microsoft and SAP have an either monthly or annual cap on it for contract staff. And when you consider the high cost of seeing doctors in Singapore as a foreigner, this was a relief.

Cons

Most of all, I don't think the management (at the very top and middle) is doing a good work. Very difficult to see where the company is heading for or at least where the CEO intends to lead it. I love my colleagues (at the same level as I) but as you go up in the corporate ladder, less people I can respect. I had only bad memories when it came to contract management.

Advice to Management

It'd be nicer if more information and communication were provided to employees from the management.

2. "Datacraft is a good company to work with"

Former Employee - Consultant in Jakarta (Indonesia)
    Former Employee - Consultant in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Pros

It is one of the best Cisco partner in Asia, giving you broad opportunities to improve your capabilities and expossure.

Cons

We got too high workload when working with datacraft.

Advice to Management

The senior management need to give more consideration on balancing employee's work and life. They need to create more opportunities for employee to have time for activities other than work.