DatamanUSA - Be Cautious | Glassdoor

"Be Cautious"

Former Contractor - Solutions Architect in Portland, OR
Former Contractor - Solutions Architect in Portland, OR

I worked at DatamanUSA as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

At first glance DatamanUSA looks like a good company to work with: aggressive, many contacts, hard working, and many connections in State contracts. As someone who is looking for inroads to government programming work, it they looked promising.

Cons

I am having inordinate trouble getting paid. There were multiple ad-hoc changes to contracts, which felt like contract breeches. These changes caused much unnecessary work for my firm to manage, and would easily been avoided if Dataman disclosed the full terms of engagement up front.

Advice to Management

It would be good to stick to contract terms and not deviate from them; it creates an environment of distrust.

Other Employee Reviews for DatamanUSA

"Proceed with caution"

Former Employee - Senior Software Developer Contractor in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Senior Software Developer Contractor in Denver, CO

Pros

At first DatamanUSA seemed like a good company to contract for. They appeared to be open, honest and the project that they contracted me for was great!

Cons

I was told that I had to finish the project in order to receive payment. I told them that I was not hesitant to do any further work unless I received payment. I was then used to finish the project so that DatamanUSA would receive the rest of their payment but I didn't receive my full payment. Now they are not returning my emails regarding payment.

Advice to Management

My advice to upper management would be to have respect for employees/contractors who go out of their way to make sure that DatamanUSA continues to be seen as a great company.

DatamanUSA Response

Feb 21, 2017 – Director of Business Development

We apologize for your experience, however DatamanUSA is an IT Staffing and IT Services company and is not providing staffing in the collections industry.

2. "Coordinator"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Pros

Lots of learning opportunities, work and pay flexibilities

Cons

nothing as such during my tenure