Datamatics Business Solutions - Dream Workplace ?? ... Are you serious ? | Glassdoor
  1. "Dream Workplace ?? ... Are you serious ?"

Former Employee - General Manager in Mumbai

I worked at Datamatics Business Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Next to Chakala station .. in Center of MIDC .. well connected

Cons

I was shocked to see that DFSL has won an award for a dream place to work ... It's posted on LinkedIn ! ...I couldn't understand how a company with such poor ratings can get an award for a dream company to work for ? It was later I heard from the sales teams that these awards were bought by the marketing team for a few lakhs. They all were well informed of the awards that were going to be bought. I took me some... time to believe that. It's almost like giving the Filmfare award for the best movie to MSG- the warrior lion heart ! It's a matter of principles and pride that a company participates in such competitions. There is no pride in taking short cuts and bribing to get such recognition. It is very short lived and only highlights the culture of the organisation.Whatever little respect I had for the organisation has now vanished.

Advice to Management

don't dond shortcuts ... be genuine ... You will win in the long run

Datamatics Business Solutions2017-02-18

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Business Development/Caller"

Former Contractor - Business Development in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Datamatics Business Solutions for less than a year

Pros

Work from home &/or remotely

Cons

No training. No communication. No hierarchical structure for answering questions or resolving problems. No pay-despite contract.

Advice to Management

Honor your agreements. Set up better path for getting questions answered and problems resolved. BIGGEST WORD OF ADVICE: Never assume you are dealing with a minimum wage employee who doesn't know their rights and won't take the appropriate steps to enforce them. Passing the buck between US and India only works for a few days, but to play that game for 5 weeks is ridiculous and rude.

Datamatics Business Solutions2018-07-27
  2. "Not so good company"

I have been working at Datamatics Business Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

nothing as such you will feel cheated

Cons

company policy Management, slow attitude, not well versus with latest IT, people still us XP

Datamatics Business Solutions2017-10-06

Discover more reviews about Datamatics Business Solutions.