Datamatics Business Solutions - Managerial | Glassdoor
  1. "Managerial"

Former Employee - Manager in Mumbai

I worked at Datamatics Business Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I had the opportunity to work at DFSL for just 1 week. This, because I had to unfortunately quit due to a family emergency. I loved my one week there, as - though the workload was immense - the people were warm and helpful. There's so much growth potential there for any employee. The senior management is excellent and down to earth. They really stick to the open - door policy. There's so much to learn from each... leader there. Most importantly, when I had quit suddenly, the management was very kind and supportive and helped me make an exit on the best note and simplified all exit formalities for me. Seriously, hats off to them.

Cons

None I can think of, except for maybe the need for a company - wide communicator - like Lync or something similar - to improve communication between employees.

Advice to Management

None whatsoever

Datamatics Business Solutions2016-02-06

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Business Development/Caller"

Former Contractor - Business Development in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Datamatics Business Solutions for less than a year

Pros

Work from home &/or remotely

Cons

No training. No communication. No hierarchical structure for answering questions or resolving problems. No pay-despite contract.

Advice to Management

Honor your agreements. Set up better path for getting questions answered and problems resolved. BIGGEST WORD OF ADVICE: Never assume you are dealing with a minimum wage employee who doesn't know their rights and won't take the appropriate steps to enforce them. Passing the buck between US and India only works for a few days, but to play that game for 5 weeks is ridiculous and rude.

Datamatics Business Solutions2018-07-27
  2. "Not so good company"

I have been working at Datamatics Business Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

nothing as such you will feel cheated

Cons

company policy Management, slow attitude, not well versus with latest IT, people still us XP

Datamatics Business Solutions2017-10-06

Discover more reviews about Datamatics Business Solutions.