Datstat - Management needs improvement, lack of leadership. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Datstat

"Management needs improvement, lack of leadership."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Datstat full-time

Pros

Unlike other companies in Seattle, who relies heavily on IT industries, Datstat works with healthcare industry clients.

Cons

So many people leaves the company. Except for management, who's been around since the beginning of the company, the entire company is built on temp and short term employees. Over worked and under paid.

Advice to Management

High quality work doesn't come from high expectation only. Train your employees and communicate your expectations clearly.

Aug 18, 2014 – Associate Social Community Manager

Thank you for your response and suggestions. Your advice to management has been noted. We agree that communication is important, and we are always working to improve the level of communication ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Datstat

"CEO was unprofessional in our meeting"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Datstat full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company has been around for years, but the growth has been limited because of the managers they have in place. Its a startup company, yet they've been in business for a number of years.

Cons

The office is ground floor of an apartment complex and there is no parking. The company wants to grow, but doesn't know how to build out their sales department. The CEO may know products/solutions, but doesn't know how to build out and bring in new business on a large scale.

Advice to Management

CEO isn't a natural leader and in my opinion a liability when it comes to interfacing with potential partners or internal staff. Bring in experienced business minded people who understand that a company can't be built on temps. I haven't heard of any successful company being built by part time employees.

Sep 3, 2015 – Associate Social Community Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Over the past couple of years we have brought on more experienced people, as well as full-time employees, who have helped us grow into our new ... More

"Lacks training and strong leadership"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I worked at Datstat full-time

Pros

Great perks including free food and game room, some great people to work with, laid back environment, start-up culture.

Cons

Unorganized management. Lacks training, there is a sink or swim model. It is a small office but there is little to no transparency. Extremely high turn over rate.

Advice to Management

Develop training to help employees succeed. Try to retain employees.

Sep 3, 2015 – Associate Social Community Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're glad that we both agree that the culture and people are important to why we believe DatStat to be a great place to work. Your advice ... More