Daugherty Business Solutions - Invests in its employees and you can tell | Glassdoor

"Invests in its employees and you can tell"

Current Employee - Consultant in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Daugherty Business Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

- Very supportive of its employees. Daugherty continuously invests in its employees. The ICAgile partnership catapulted my career. Unmatched training program! - Great benefits that make it as easy as possible to work while raising a family. Daugherty leadership makes this a priority each year and you can tell. - Really appreciate the Health & Wellness program, and the free screenings, fitness center, and... fun employee competitions. - Love the “culture of giving” that Daugherty has created with its community outreach activities. Leadership encourages and provides avenues to help employees support causes they care about and do amazing things in our community. I just saw we raised over $130,000 in a two week campaign! - The investments attract some of the best people I have ever worked with, in terms of knowledge, expertise, professionalism, and character, so I’m working with outstanding people every day!

Cons

- Some growing pains as we climbed over 1,200 employees and highest revenues ever but I think employees understand there’s a balance when you have an entrepreneurial culture.

Advice to Management

- Continue to invest in current employees, it’s been fun watching friends take on more responsibility.

Daugherty Business Solutions2019-02-19

"A place to learn and grow"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I have been working at Daugherty Business Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

DBS is one the best companies, no...the best company for a opportunities for education in technology and consulting skills that I've every been associated with.

Cons

Very little short coming with DBS.

Daugherty Business Solutions2019-12-09
  2. "Outstanding place to grow and lead"

Current Employee - Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Daugherty Business Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Daugherty Atlanta offers many ways to grow, tons of learning opportunities, business analysis skills, technical skills, BI training, tools training, etc. Lots of opportunities to lead in community outreach, health and wellness for associates. Overall a great place to have a career.

Cons

We are consultants, so we go to client offices. For me, all of my assignments have been convenient commutes, as well as engaging and challenging assignments.

Daugherty Business Solutions2019-12-02

Discover more reviews about Daugherty Business Solutions.