KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Daugherty is a wonderful place

Feb 16, 2022 - Product Owner in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Before Daugherty, I had never referred anyone to a company I worked for, which should speak volumes. 1. Excellent and diverse career training and courses and resources. 2. Support for any issue you're having with your client, can come from anyone in the enterprise, and you hardly have to look for support. 3. Low attrition rate; many consultants have been with Daugherty for years and many want to retire here. 4. Clients we work on are industry diverse, giving consultants excellent opportunities to broaden their knowledge.

Cons

1. Career advisors are typically managers with too much to deal with, in my experience. They take notes, but provide no roadmap to what you're looking to do, especially if its in another line of service. And it's siloed information. Finding another career advisor may take some politics. 2. The culture of learning and career development is there, but the culture of fostering friendships and connections has suffered as a result of the pandemic. Enterprise-wide connectivity, in that respect, has a lot of potential.

Continue reading
    6 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Daugherty listens to it's employees

Jul 21, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Daugherty just updated their benefits after listening to employees needs which is so refreshing to see in a company! We now have 12 paid weeks maternity leave, 4 weeks paternity leave, two extra paid holidays, pet insurance, and 529 college savings plan! I'm thankful to work at a company that is always striving to keep up with the market and that listens to their employees!

Cons

nothing that I can think of

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to cut your teeth

Jul 14, 2022 - Software Engineer in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and good culture

Cons

client work wasn't always the greatest

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Daugherty Business Solutions.

Daugherty Business Solutions Photos

+ Add Photo
Daugherty Business Solutions photo of: Dev Up - Choose Your Career Path
Daugherty Business Solutions photo of: Top Workplace Virtual Celebration
Daugherty Business Solutions photo of: Virtual Holiday Party
Daugherty Business Solutions photo of: Employee Christmas Care Package
Daugherty Business Solutions photo of: Present Drop Off for Passaic County Division of Child Protection & Permanency
1 of 4 videos