Davidson Hotels & Resorts - Horrible company upper management in Chicago horrible | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Davidson Hotels & Resorts

"Horrible company upper management in Chicago horrible"

I worked at Davidson Hotels & Resorts (More than a year)

Pros

I can only think of maybe one, the location of the hotel I worked for

Cons

Where to start, upper management is clueless and the environment was horrible to work in. If you wanted to get ahead in there hotel you had to kiss up to the general manager, they constantly lie to staff about whats really going on and there are prejudices at the property. I am referred to the Chicago mag mile property. Directors are yes men and unless you were there favorite there was no room for advancement. Horrible place to work.

Advice to Management

They need to fires all of you and start over

Other Employee Reviews for Davidson Hotels & Resorts

"Great Company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Davidson Hotels & Resorts full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent benefits. Love their system of gaining PTO hours. The corporate people have always been incredibly nice when visiting the hotel. They're really big on "promoting from within", so it's fairly easy to progress! I am very happy with Davidson, and I am grateful to be a part of this company.

Cons

They are a little old-fashioned when it comes to paper work and procedures. It would be nice if they utilized technology a bit more to avoid wasting so much paper.

"Has potential"

Current Employee - Front Desk Agent in Emeryville, CA
    Current Employee - Front Desk Agent in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at Davidson Hotels & Resorts full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company to gain experience in a professional setting for college students to further their customer service, multi tasking, confidence skills.

Cons

Unfortunately they barely promote within the company. There are new front desk managers every few months. There is a lot of politics within the company and it's hard for them to maintain an image or appreciate their employees.

Advice to Management

Want to keep employees? Show them more appreciation and follow through with promises.