Davidson Hotels & Resorts - The best job I've ever had! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Davidson Hotels & Resorts

"The best job I've ever had!"

Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Davidson Hotels & Resorts full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are so many great things about working for Davidson.... the people, the work/life balance, the partners, customers, summer flex hours and the gorgeous view from our office. The office atmosphere is relaxed and everyone genuinely likes each other. I have never experienced any "office politics" or animosity during my time here. Another big Pro is the longevity of Davidson's employees and executives. Most people have been here many years and that speaks volumes for a company.

Cons

It is truly difficult to find a "con"... the only one that comes to mind is my long commute. It typically takes 1-2 hours to drive 20 miles.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! Your support and encouragement does not go unnoticed. It's rare to find a company that truly puts its employees first. Oh, and Flex Fridays during the holidays (from Thanksgiving to New Year's Eve) would be a nice option too.

Davidson Hotels & Resorts Response

Dec 9, 2013 – Director of Recruiting

Thank You For Your Comments; You play an important part in helping define the way quality hospitality is delivered to our guest, our clients, our partners and to each other. To us, hospitality is ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Davidson Hotels & Resorts

"Great Company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Davidson Hotels & Resorts full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent benefits. Love their system of gaining PTO hours. The corporate people have always been incredibly nice when visiting the hotel. They're really big on "promoting from within", so it's fairly easy to progress! I am very happy with Davidson, and I am grateful to be a part of this company.

Cons

They are a little old-fashioned when it comes to paper work and procedures. It would be nice if they utilized technology a bit more to avoid wasting so much paper.

"Has potential"

Current Employee - Front Desk Agent in Emeryville, CA
    Current Employee - Front Desk Agent in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at Davidson Hotels & Resorts full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company to gain experience in a professional setting for college students to further their customer service, multi tasking, confidence skills.

Cons

Unfortunately they barely promote within the company. There are new front desk managers every few months. There is a lot of politics within the company and it's hard for them to maintain an image or appreciate their employees.

Advice to Management

Want to keep employees? Show them more appreciation and follow through with promises.