Davidson Hotels & Resorts - Passionate and dedicated people, great teamwork, knowledge and vision | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Davidson Hotels & Resorts

"Passionate and dedicated people, great teamwork, knowledge and vision"

Current Employee - Corporate Operations in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Corporate Operations in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Davidson Hotels & Resorts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The benefits are great, senior leadership has high standards and expectations, and they treat everyone like family. The company has a long history of success and has hired high-performing team members.

Cons

I'm hoping for some international opportunities in the future and some new brands to work with.

Advice to Management

Stay with the stated plan - careful, targeted growth with high quality hotels.

Other Employee Reviews for Davidson Hotels & Resorts

1. "It is one of the best companies I have ever worked for."

I have been working at Davidson Hotels & Resorts full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Leadership is firm but fair, work life balance is good, and I work with some of the brightest in the business.

Cons

More opportunites for advancement past the Regional level.

Advice to Management

Don't change our culture or values. We will continue to raise to the challenge of the markets and owners.

"The hardest workers are at the bottom of the totem pole. Favoritism exceeds those who deserve the most."

I worked at Davidson Hotels & Resorts part-time (More than a year)

Pros

You get discounts for hotels internationaly. There is a causal relationship between coworkers and friends which make it a fun place to work at. There was also a young work environment. The company values smiling and being at %100 %120 of the time.

Cons

The cons consisted of poor management. Plus the "higher ups" constantly looked down on other employees, bossing them around like they have no soul. Schedules were posted super late making it impossible to plan for the next two weeks. Different departments clashed constantly and there was always some argument up in the air.

Advice to Management

Pay attention to those who work hardest and stay out of the spot light because those workers are compensating for the other 5 who are screwing around. Also there needs to be more room for personal growth so that one can actually go somewhere in the company.

Davidson Hotels & Resorts Response

Jun 19, 2014 – Director of Recruiting

Thank you for voicing your concerns with your employment at our hotel. We are sorry that you feel your experience was not positive and enriching. While not everyone will be happy with all decisions... More