Dawson - Support | Glassdoor

"Support"

I worked at Dawson

Pros

Depending company and very reliable

Cons

The company don't have a good idea

Dawson2018-10-07

Other Employee Reviews

"Accounting Clerk jobs through Dawson"

Former Employee - Accounting Associate in Columbus, OH

I worked at Dawson full-time for more than a year

Pros

Paid Holidays, job placement, health insurance

Cons

No PTO offered, lack of job security

Advice to Management

Offer PTO and quicker job placement following each assignment/contract completion

Dawson2017-08-16
  2. "If you have a pulse and any skills, you can get quick placement but..."

Current Contractor - Customer Service Specialist in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Dawson for more than a year

Pros

- If you need work, you can quickly get in and likely get fast access to work if you have anything on the ball, any skill set, and any proof you can offer. - Direct deposit paycheck that has never been late.

Cons

- No matter what they say or what you say or what your resume says, they will plug you into call center work or quasi-call center work - They will tell you they have other options but their recruiters don't appear to have an interest in placing you in those other options once you've shown yourself to be a secure, solid contractor. - Once you're placed no one cares unless you've missed some days at your... current placement. Speaking to management at my 2 year placement they spilled the beans, they never hear anything from the staffing agency and the staffing agency never asks about their staff. - Snide attitude when you ask them to work on your behalf (understand I've worked through them as a reliable, top performing contract employee, paid through them for 2 years. When I call and ask about my regular pay bump or if I can expect them to provide a job reference if I need to move out of state)

Advice to Management

It would go a long way if you had any form of "you did something well" or "you've been at your placement a long time" support or contact. I have been a top performer at my placement for 2 years, where it takes about 2-3 years to be hired on full time. Any form of contact other than "we heard you missed 3 days in the past quarter, what is wrong with you" call would help me want to stick around on your... roster. I've contracted with another agency while I look for other work and hope this company hires me full time.

Dawson2019-10-03

Discover more reviews about Dawson.