Daxko - Love the people, the culture and the company! | Glassdoor

"Love the people, the culture and the company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at Daxko full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Since starting my tenure at Daxko 5 years ago, I've experienced many changes throughout the company. From acquisitions to role changes to leadership moves to simple desk rearranging, our sense of an open, forward-thinking culture and team member impact has been laser focused. The people at Daxko have made every change and milestone infinitely better and more rewarding. Our leadership team is comprised of dynamic... leaders that seek to not only grow the business but, most importantly, grow and develop team members. There's amazing perks like flexible PTO, a one-month sabbatical, gym membership reimbursement, the ability to work remotely, casual dress, innovative office space and many more! Daxko is an amazing company to work--not only due to the company itself but due to the people that make the organization.

Cons

Like they say, hindsight is 20/20, and Daxko's leadership team continues to learn to embrace change and accept feedback in order to not repeat mistakes in the future. If you're not accepting of face-paced change, Daxko is not the place for you. Change is inevitable, but it's especially true at an ever-evolving technology company like Daxko. Resistance to change or lack of grit are two forms of kryptonite at Daxko.... Without the ability to champion change while maintaining grit and tenacity, you're likely to not succeed here.

Daxko2019-03-08
  1. "I LOVE my job!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at Daxko full-time for less than a year

Pros

- free Friday lunch - the culture - it's like one big family - open concept office space, but individual meeting rooms/spaces when you need it - amazing benefits - flexible PTO - able to work from home easily when needed - can wear jeans/tshirts and active wear to work The list goes on and on!

Cons

Can't think of any :)

Daxko2019-11-15
  2. "Great people / Terrible management"

Former Contractor - Software Developer in Denver, CO

I worked at Daxko for less than a year

Pros

Peers and middle management have talent and enthusiasm. Working environment and culture is professional, yet fun and relaxed.

Cons

Upper management is not in touch with the heart of the organization - the people that produce. Those that I worked with worked long hours, went far beyond the call of duty and had vision for innovation. Generally, upper management ignores that.

Advice to Management

Be transparent. Listen to people that are in touch with customers and the market. You are killing the spirit that makes a company successful.

Daxko2019-12-04

Discover more reviews about Daxko.