DayNine Consulting - Culture = Happiness | Glassdoor
  1. "Culture = Happiness"

I have been working at DayNine Consulting full-time

Pros

If Culture is what you are looking for than look no further. DayNine has a fantastic culture and is very transparent.

Cons

The retirement plan isn't the best. I would prefer they match more than just the 3%

Advice to Management

Nothing! Now that Accenture has acquired DayNine, I can't give advice on Accenture.

DayNine Consulting2016-11-18

"Great Place To Work"

Principal Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at DayNine Consulting

Pros

Lots of opportunity for growth and experience. DayNine provides an environment that is friendly and not shy to promote. Very great co workers who are all very intelligent.

Cons

Often you get thrown into the deep end very quickly without guidance. This can lead to stressful moments, but can also lead to accelerated growth. Very much a sink/swim kind of place.

Advice to Management

Tim is a great guy and I really appreciate the environment that he has created. People management is also good (for the most part). Would like a more diverse leadership team (male, female, ethnicities).

DayNine Consulting2017-01-06
  2. "Workday implementation partner in the Northeast"

Sales Executive in Boston, MA

I worked at DayNine Consulting for more than 3 years

Pros

Workday is a solid platform and has grown marketshare each year since inception.

Cons

Workday is a poor partner and can't be trusted as they will push business to larger implementation partners.

Advice to Management

DayNine's leadership team is weak and I am sure they are pushed around by Accenture who acquired them recently.

DayNine Consulting2019-01-29

Discover more reviews about DayNine Consulting.