Daymark Recovery Services - Love my job and the daily duties—but they give you no incentive to stay. | Glassdoor

"Love my job and the daily duties—but they give you no incentive to stay."

I have been working at Daymark Recovery Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Laid back atmosphere and set schedule

Cons

A lot of coworkers are burnt out and it can leave you feeling negative. The senior management make decisions that directly impact their staff negatively—no raises (in the 3 years I’ve been here everyone is told there is a freeze on merit increases). No room for growth-in fact-it is looked down upon. Everyone leaves—this is not a job you can feel secure in—no matter how hard you work.

Advice to Management

Quit looking down on your staff and help them grow..maybe more people will enjoy working here and stay!

Daymark Recovery Services2019-08-02

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Nice place to work"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Reidsville, NC

I worked at Daymark Recovery Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benefits, hour for lunch, team player atmosphere. Extremely busy, fast pace environment and the days go by quite fast.

Cons

No time to take any breaks

Advice to Management

N/A

Daymark Recovery Services2018-03-12
  2. "Mostly satisfied"

Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Daymark Recovery Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Free CEUs, 11 paid holidays, upper management support, some clinics like mine have loan forgiveness programs, etc

Cons

Pay is lower (roughly $5000-10,000) than others doing the same type of work.

Advice to Management

Take care of your people. Give monitory incentives for providing supervision and trainings.

Daymark Recovery Services2019-11-24

Discover more reviews about Daymark Recovery Services.