DeNA - Good environment, talented people. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for DeNA

"Good environment, talented people."

Pros

Work with global people, esp. in Asia. Different games, full responsibility of one game. Not only think on engineering but also designing, user experience.

Cons

Hard working makes people busy and tired. The company does not get steady of finding it's position of west game industry.

Other Employee Reviews for DeNA

"On one hand, lots of smart people. On another, tons of nepotism."

Former Employee - Marketing
    Former Employee - Marketing

I worked at DeNA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun, friendly, young coworkers that make the place feel alive and hip. People like to work hard and play hard. Tons of snacks, beverages, and free lunch.

Cons

You'll mostly work on or support boring clones of horrible Japanese virtual card games. It gets a bit repetitive and uninspiring to deal with. Feedback from customers is generally ignored and the customer support team loudly complains about everyone they help. Directors and senior managers who've been with the company for years are kept in place despite being inept at their jobs. HR refuses to address repeated serious concerns about coworkers.

Advice to Management

Start making real games again. We Rule, Topple, and Eliminate were game changing. Since being purchased by the Japanese company, you've lost your way and every new game is a race to see how quickly you can clone these horrible card trading games.

2. "Great People but nonsense management"

Former Employee - User Experience Designer in Santiago (Chile)
    Former Employee - User Experience Designer in Santiago (Chile)

I worked at DeNA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There's an effort in order to keep a good environment in terms of food, health and other well received benefits. I met a bunch of incredible and talented people and I'm really exited to have been worked with such amazing guys. I learned so much in terms of software development.

Cons

The big picture, we couldn't see a clear strategy to change the predictible studio closure. Nonsense strategic approach. Speak about UX -an standar now in terms of software- with the leads was useless, they didn't have knowledge in terms feature creep or deadline creep. So, they gave us a bunch of nonsense features to develop while the core of the products was broken. A bunch of things like that.

Advice to Management

Good job getting us broke.