DealDash - A fast growing and dynamic work place! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for DealDash

"A fast growing and dynamic work place!"

I have been working at DealDash full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Informal but focused work enviroment, good collaborative atmosphere with young employees. Flexible and fullfilling job with varied tasks, while working closely with the other departments. Great support from all levels of management, and with feedback given and received in both directions. A great company to work for!

Cons

Can get quite hectic with the work load and due to the growing nature of the company it can feel a bit unstructured or disorganised at times, however this also means you get to influence how things get done.

Other Employee Reviews for DealDash

"A great company for hard working, goal-oriented people"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

I have been working at DealDash full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Awesome atmosphere, wonderful working environment, perfectly fun people. Bi-weekly company lunches. Management that actually listens - if you have the data to back your claims! Also, there's free beer on fridays.

Cons

At times, it gets a little too hectic. As an agile startup, a change of directions is not unheard of, and you'll need to learn to adapt quickly.

"Great place for those who can adapt quickly, be responsible and help shape the face of a company"

Pros

I've worked at DealDash for nearly a year now, and it outpaces and outperforms my prior employer of 10+ years by a long shot. Initially, I was hired for a somewhat specific position and since I have been able to delve into many various areas outside of my job title, such as design, customer acquisition, coding, etc. giving me the opportunity to get outside of my comfort zone and learn some new skills that will lead to further positions within the company. The hiring process here has been refined to cultivate only the best talent as these are some of the best colleagues I've had the pleasure working beside. Aside from these amazing attributes, DealDash also allows employees to work where they choose, has excellent health benefits and vacation time, and you even get a Kindle upon joining the company!

DealDash is a fast-paced company, and if your like challenge, responsibility and watching a company flourish, then this is place I can highly suggest to you.

Cons

The largest downside is the occasional breakdown of communication. New employees are often joining the company as other people are being promoted and this sometimes leaves a void for a brief time where new information might not make it through. That being said, it doesn't last long because everyone at DealDash tries to overcommunicate so nothing goes unsaid for long. A proper compensation structure is also needed, but management is aware and has been working on a plan for this.

Advice to Management

Maybe relax hiring standards just a little to fill the gaps a bit quicker.