- 5.0Mar 9, 2021Customer Success ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Fast paced team who is motivated to bring their best to everything they do
This company is based in Chicago (not really an issue, as they have some remote employees too)
- 5.0Nov 23, 2022AnonymousCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearChicago, IL
- I love being apart of the team at DealRoom/M&A Science. This is the best team I have ever worked with. Everyone is extremely driven, kind, and helpful. - The CEO and COO are great leaders who push us all to be our best. - Everyone has a voice in the company. - A very collaborative culture! - Love the diversity and inclusivity in the company
- No cons! This is an amazing place to work. A lot of room for growth and professional development.
- 1.0Nov 14, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsChicago, IL
getting to work remotely. the health benefits, only because a former employee pushed for good benefits for the sake of all the employees, easy to sell product/lots of leads for sales people, smart engineers
Pays men of the same level more than women, compensation is not based on performance, CEO would ask people to do things, encourage, or allow behavior that is illegal/inappropriate. no sense of business direction, the company has only survived due to a few key people despite the CEO's constant poor decision making. will hire people on a whim and then let them go when he changes his mind. many employees are not set up for success. high employee turnover. also CEO is a former drug dealer who lies to clients about his professional (M&A) background. just google his name and the state nebraska to read for yourself.