KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Warning- Do not trust the reviews

Dec 28, 2016 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

No pros for Dealer Car Search.

Cons

Don't trust the reviews! The CEO forces employees to write only good reviews on here, and it is apparent by the lack of genuine responses. The CEO will have a refutation for this reviews, but please do not dismiss this review flippantly. I have nothing to gain from this review, my only intention is to inform future curious job seekers. STEER AWAY FROM THIS FIRM! The CEO is abusive and power hungry. He brags constantly about how well he is doing, and what he has just recently purchased. He doesn't care about employees nor does he care about the profitability of his company in the future. The retained earnings go straight to his pocket and it is not returned to the business nor the overworked employees. The platform for the Dealer Car Search is a good platform, but that doesn't come from the CEO's brain trust. I don't want to speak to harshly about the CEO or other levels of management. My biggest concern is to inform job seekers about the facade that is Dealer Car Search. Stay away from here as far as you can because the leadership is toxic. Like I said previously, I have nothing to gain from this review, I just want to be the beacon of light the for job seekers. Stay away from the CEO and stay away from Dealer Car Search.

14 people found this review helpful

Dealer Car Search Response

CEO

First of all I do not force anyone to leave any reviews. This review has been left by the same FORMER EMPLOYEE three different times. He changes up the review every time to make it look new. So if you see any other 1 star reviews on Glassdoor they all came from one person. Glassdoor needs to come up with a way to screen and verify these reviews so the public can get a true picture of what is actually going on inside a company. This person has an ax to grind with me personally and is completely misinforming folks with lies and completely false information. I reinvest large amounts of money back into the company every single month, we have substantial cash reserves, I give generous raises, I pay more than any similar company, I give back to numerous charities, Kids Cancer Alliance, Habitat for Humanity, and Homeless Shelters just to name a few, and I also give lots of money to my church. This person no idea what he is talking about.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Best Company

Jan 13, 2022 - Data Analyst in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great manager to employee support

Cons

No remote work available for employees

Be the first to find this review helpful

Dealer Car Search Response

Vice President

Thank you so much for the kind words. In the last year we have begun to offer remote work for employees, as well as in office and hybrid offerings. Very flexible.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing Company

Dec 20, 2021 - Customer Support in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best place I have ever worked. Amazing leadership and great product.

Cons

None that I can think of

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Dealer Car Search.

Dealer Car Search Photos