Dealer.com - It used to be cooler | Glassdoor

"It used to be cooler"

Current Employee - Sales in Burlington, VT

I have been working at Dealer.com full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

For folks in Burlington, it's a solid place to land a job. Good pay, perks and people. Lots of bright and talented individuals that make great friends in and out of the office. Open work stations and environment. If you like tennis, there's a full court that is always open. Free parking too!

Cons

It used to 'be cool' to work at DDC, until they painted over those exact wors with some new corporate slogan. Lots of good people recently cut that helped build the company and the culture it was founded on. After two acquisitions, we were all placed in a sandbox together with some of our direct competitors and told to play nicely. It's been an interesting integration process to say the least!

Advice to Management

Bring back some real excitement and motivation to the company! Mark Bonfigli (original CEO) and Dean Evans (CMO) used to bring the energy to a company meeting, we'd make the walls shake but that left with their departure. It's like we were all blowing up a HUGE team balloon but then management lost hold of it and it quietly deflated as founders departed and we were left to deal with the after-party comedown. Management needs to step up and take over and get everyone to blow up that same team balloon in a concerted effort again.

Dealer.com2017-08-28

"Great Place to Work"

Former Employee - Production Project Manager in New Hyde Park, NY

I worked at Dealer.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The culture at Dealer.com is fun and they do a great job with hiring productive team members. Everyone there is very helpful and for the most part, the company is very responsive to their employee's needs.

Cons

You are often required to work long hours and there is not always an equal split in the workload between team members. But, it's not terrible.

Dealer.com2019-05-28
  2. "Best company I've ever work for"

Current Employee - Performance Consultant II in Burlington, VT

I have been working at Dealer.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing benefits- you work hard to earn them, but they take really good care of us

Cons

Not the best health care plan- Aetna isn't the best...Maybe for dental, but not for medical!

Advice to Management

Please reconsider changing the health plan to a better provider.

Dealer.com2019-12-30

Discover more reviews about Dealer.com.