Dealer.com - Truly the best company I have ever worked for! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Dealer.com

"Truly the best company I have ever worked for!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT

Pros

Relaxed work environment, amazing people, fantastic benefits, hard work

Cons

I work directly with our customer base and it is very rare to get praise or thanks from them.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Other Employee Reviews for Dealer.com

"My experience at Dealer.com has been one of both professional and personal growth."

Current Employee - Account Manager in Burlington, VT
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Burlington, VT

Pros

- Fast paced, high energy environment
    - Great benefits
    - Variety of people from different backgrounds and work experiences contributes to a great team atmosphere that is focused on getting things done
    - Management is supportive of new ideas and concepts
    - Casual work environment lets people express themselves
    - Wellness program lets employees grow personally by informing them of the benefits of great health and enabling them to obtain their wellness goals

Cons

- Not a job where you can sit at a desk and pass the time to collect a paycheck (con for some people)

Advice to Management

Management has been excellent at both guiding employees while still being our peers in and out of the workplace. However with growth it will be necessary to make greater effort at knowing people personally as well as professionally.

"Best Company I have ever worked for and believe this is a One in a million experience that can't be duplicated!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT

Pros

Intelligent, engaged, and hard working colleagues who proactively work together as a team to reach solutions on a daily basis. It's a dynamic environment; challenging and interesting work that is constantly changing, as we are a high tech company in the Automotive industry. I learn new information every day! Leadership team consistently maintains strong core values and ethics, that seem to have been the philosophy of the company from Day 1. These values matriculate down through the company as well and the Leadership team has maintained a long term commitment in providing the best solutions for our Clients and providing for the well being of Employees.
    Incredible Wellness programs for employees and excellent benefits. Close relationships are fostered both in and outside work.

Cons

Since we are moving so fast, communication of decisions between (and even within departments) is often sacrificed. Work load and stress can be high, (but having such a great group of people really takes the load off).