DealerRater - Working at DealerRater | Glassdoor

"Working at DealerRater"

Current Employee - Director
Current Employee - Director

I have been working at DealerRater full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team. Employees are appreciated and heard. Work life balance is terrific. The employees are TOP shelf!

Cons

Commute being in Waltham can be misery

Other Employee Reviews for DealerRater

1. "Great company to work at"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

I have been working at DealerRater full-time

Pros

Dealerrater is a great company to work at. Most of the employees are nice and friendly. Management has no complains with the flexible schedule of their employees as long as the work is completed in time. The company provides lunch to employees each Monday and hosts happy hour once or twice a month. The company also has a matching 401K plan up to certain %. The office is located by the side of Charles river and there is a river walk.

Cons

I do not see much downsides of the company so far. With some of the management activities shifted to the HQ Chicago, some of the process might not be as smooth as it used to be.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. I hope the acquisition of the Dealerrater by Cars.com does not undermine the core values of the Dealerrater and its employees.

2. "Its an awesome place. I love my job."

Current Employee - QA Analyst in Waltham, MA
    Current Employee - QA Analyst in Waltham, MA

I have been working at DealerRater full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I came here as contractor then became full time. They offered generous salary while taking me as full time employee. I don't need to negotiate. Salary is based on market and experience. As part of highly advanced and intelligent people in dev team..i enjoy my job. I always get to learn something new which is exciting. Managers are generous and flexible. I never felt hungry at office.. :-) Because there is a snack rack in the kitchen stocked up with healthy snacks. There is free GYM. There is river side walk behind the building with spectacular view where i always go for a walk when outside temperatures are good . Its a great place to learn and enjoy your work.

Cons

Only concern is..building is cold. Might be because of high ceilings!!

DealerRater Response

Apr 13, 2016 – Director of Human Resources

I love your tag line and agree that this is an awesome place and love my job! I appreciate you sharing your feedback on your experience transitioning from contractor to full time team member. We ... More